Information for Exhibitors
- The venue will be available for set-up on 10 Nov (Fri) from 10am -2pm
- The venue will be available for clean-up on 12 Nov (Sun) from 6pm to 8pm
- Security: Exhibitors are responsible for their own goods; no secure storage is available at the venue.
- Cost: HKD 3,800 per table (Approximate 180cm x 75cm)
Catering & beverage service:
- Free bottled water will be provided from 10 to 12 Nov. Free coffee and tea will also be provided on 11 & 12 Nov.
- You may order a lunchbox from the hotel on 11 & 12 Nov. The price is around HKD70-90.
- You may also enjoy dining service at the “Harbour Restaurant” and ‘”Mezz Floor” in The Harbourview. Please visit the website of The Harbourview for further details (https://theharbourview.com.hk/dining)
- Self-brought food and beverage is not allowed. Handling charge will be applied for any self-brought food & beverage without the consent of The Harbourview.
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong (5-star)
- Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel (5-star)
- The St. Regis Hong Kong (5-star)
- The Harbourview (4-star) – The venue of the Mineral Fair
- Wharney Hotel (4-star)
- Gloucester Luk Kwok Hong Kong (4-star)
- Burlington Hotel (3-star)
Internet access : Free use of wireless broadband internet service will be provided on 11 & 12 Nov.
Advice for exhibitors:
- Label all your specimens with the name of the mineral and the locality, if known;
- Put a price on all your specimens, even if you are willing for purchasers to negotiate;
- Have some packing material available for the specimens which you sell; and
- Any minerals which have been repaired, dyed or artificially treated should be clearly labelled as such.
For further enquiries please contact email to email@example.com