Terms and Conditions for Exhibitors
PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THE BOOKING FORM
14th Hong Kong Mineral Fair
The Wonderful World of Minerals
Saturday and Sunday 13-14 November 2021
The fair is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday 13-14 November 2021, 10 am to 7 pm.
The venue will be available for set-up on Saturday 13 November 2021 from 8 am to 10 am.
The venue will be available for clean-up on Sunday 14 November from 7 pm to 8 pm.
- The clean-up of tables and the removal of merchandise, exhibits and decorations is the responsibility of the exhibitor, and must be completed by 8 pm on the last day of the exhibition.
- Exhibitors must leave all furniture and fittings made available to them in the condition in which they found them. The cost of repair or replacement of any damaged items will be charged to the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own goods; no secure storage is available at the venue, although the hall is locked overnight.
- Exhibitors are responsible for arranging their own insurance covering all risks, including, but not limited to, cover for all exhibited objects, all their belongings and third party liability. Both the Mineralogy Society of Hong Kong and their representatives are cleared of all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever.
- We ask that any minerals which have been dyed or otherwise artificially treated are clearly labelled to that effect.
For further enquiries please contact
Sam Yung at (852) 2696 5616 (Chinese)
Anthea Strickland at (852) 2857 3464 (English)
or send an email to email@example.com
Download PDF booking form or use the below online booking form.
If the form cannot be displayed, please click refresh or click here。