Terms and Conditions for Exhibitors
16th Hong Kong Mineral Fair
Date : 10-12 Nov 2023
Venue : The Function Room, 2/F, The Harbourview, 4 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Opening hours : 10 Nov: 10am – 6pm (Exhibitors set-up and Pre-exhibition sale)
11 & 12 Nov: 10am – 6pm
Admission : Free admission and no booking required
PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THE BOOKING FORM
- The venue will be available for set-up on 10 Nov (Fri) from 10am -2pm
- The venue will be available for clean-up on 12 Nov (Sun) from 6pm to 8pm
- Security: Exhibitors are responsible for their own goods; no secure storage is available at the venue.
- Cost: HKD 3,800 per table (Approximate 180cm x 75cm)
Catering & beverage service:
- Free bottled water will be provided from 10 to 12 Nov. Free coffee and tea will also be provided on 11 & 12 Nov.
- You may order a lunchbox from the hotel on 11 & 12 Nov. The price is around HKD70-90.
- You may also enjoy dining service at the “Harbour Restaurant” and ‘”Mezz Floor” in The Harbourview. Please visit the website of The Harbourview for further details (https://theharbourview.com.hk/dining)
- Self-brought food and beverage is not allowed. Handling charge will be applied for any self-brought food & beverage without the consent of The Harbourview.
- The clean-up of tables and the removal of merchandise, exhibits, decorations and rubbish is the responsibility of the exhibitor, and must be completed by 8 pm on the last day of the exhibition.
- Any exhibitors failing to perform #1 will be charged a cleaning fee of HK500.
- Exhibitors shall not use stickers, tapes or adhesive materials on the floors and walls at the venue.
- Exhibitors must leave all furniture and fittings made available to them in the condition in which they found them. If exhibitors leave any damage or alteration to the venue’s structure, floors, walls or fixture and fittings therein, the Mineralogy Society of Hong Kong will charge the exhibitors for any restoration expenses claimed by the venue provider.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own goods; no secure storage is available at the venue.
- Exhibitors are responsible for arranging their own insurance covering all risks, including, but not limited to, cover for all exhibited objects, all their belongings and third party liability. Both the Mineralogy Society of Hong Kong and their representatives are cleared of all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever.
- We ask that any minerals which have been dyed or otherwise artificially treated are clearly labelled to that effect.
- For further enquiries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org