Terms and Conditions for Exhibitors
PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THE BOOKING FORM
15th Hong Kong Mineral Fair
Theme: Minerals from Inner Mongolia
19-20 November 2022 Saturday and Sunday
The fair is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday 19-20 November 2022
19 November 2022: 11:00am – 7:00pm
20 November 2022: 10:00am – 6:00pm
The venue will be available for set-up on Saturday 19 November from 9 am to 11 am.
The venue will be available for clean-up on Sunday 20 November from 6 pm to 7 pm.
- The clean-up of tables and the removal of merchandise, exhibits, decorations and rubbish is the responsibility of the exhibitor, and must be completed by 7:30 pm on the last day of the exhibition.
- Any exhibitors failing to perform #1 will be charged a cleaning fee of HK500.
- Exhibitors shall not use stickers, tapes or adhesive materials on the floors and walls at the venue.
- Exhibitors must leave all furniture and fittings made available to them in the condition in which they found them. If exhibitors leave any damage or alteration to the venue’s structure, floors, walls or fixture and fittings therein, the Mineralogy Society of Hong Kong will charge the exhibitors for any restoration expenses claimed by the venue provider.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own goods; no secure storage is available at the venue, although the hall is locked overnight.
- Exhibitors are responsible for arranging their own insurance covering all risks, including, but not limited to, cover for all exhibited objects, all their belongings and third party liability. Both the Mineralogy Society of Hong Kong and their representatives are cleared of all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever.
- We ask that any minerals which have been dyed or otherwise artificially treated are clearly labelled to that effect.
- All exhibitors entering the venue, except for exempted persons, are required to scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code and comply with the requirement of the Vaccine Pass. Details on the Vaccine Pass arrangements can be found at www.coronavirus.gov.hk/pdf/vp_t1_ENG.pdf.
- All exhibitors are required to have their body temperature screened at the entrance of venue. Those with fever symptoms will not be admitted.
- All exhibitors should bring and wear a mask to protect themselves and others.
- For further enquiries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org